Services & Amenities
Work, rest, play - Highbrook has it all.
Highbrook is a complete business community, with the facilities and services that busy working people require.
What's more, these amenities operate from attractive, state-of-the-art premises set within the park's award-winning natural landscape, which makes tackling everyday tasks as easy and pleasant as possible.
Highbrook's impressive array of facilities is set to expand further with the completion of its retail and service hub, The Crossing, in 2013.
Food and convenience services:
- Cafes: Sierra Cafe, Hollywood Bakery & Espresso and Subway
- Restaurants and bars: Fisher House Bar and Bistro, Kagura Sushi Donburi and Namaste Express Indian Restaurant and Bar
- Z service station
Banks and Professional services:
- Banks (BNZ, ANZ, Westpac, Kiwibank Business Banking)
- Wynyard Wood Lawyers and Notaries
- RSM Accountants
- Colliers International Real Estate
- Randstad Recruitment
Accommodation and conference facilities:
- Quest apartment-style accommodation (mid-2013)
- Waipuna Conference Centre - Highbrook (mid-2013)
- Highbrook Gymnasium (mid-2013)
- Highbrook Park Trust: Beautiful parklands with 12km cycle, running, walking track and stunning coastal views over the Tamaki River
- Lollipops Educare