News & Updates
Panasonic and Nalco choose Highbrook Business Park
October 11 th 2011 | By Goodman
Electronics manufacturer and distributor Panasonic New Zealand Limited, has committed to a new 7,500 sqm purpose built office and warehouse facility at Highbrook Business Park in East Tamaki. The facility will become Panasonic's new national head office and distribution centre, accommodating the company's Auckland workforce.
The development will include 2,200 sqm of office and 5,300 sqm of warehouse space together with 680 sqm of canopy and associated yard area. The elevated site encompasses 13,428 sqm of land and is located on Sir Woolf Fisher Drive, close to the new mixed use development at The Crossing. Scheduled completion is February 2013.
In a separate leasing transaction at Highbrook, specialist extrusion-based building systems' manufacturer and distributor, National Aluminium Limited ("NALCO") has committed to an office and warehouse space on Business Parade North.
Goodman (NZ) Limited's Chief Executive Officer, John Dakin said "Securing new commitments from high quality brands like Panasonic and NALCO reinforces the attraction of Highbrook while also demonstrating the flexibility of our complete property offering. With strong customer covenants and long term leases these new facilities will enhance the portfolio, creating real value for our investors."
Highbrook is a world class business park which has a slew of recognitions for the Highbrook project and its habitants.
- The 'best of the best' Supreme Award, PCNZ, June 2011
- The Award of Excellence in Urban Land Development Award, PCNZ, June 2011
- Schneider Electric Excellence Award in Industrial Property, PCNZ, June 2010
- The Ford Building Green Star Certification, May 2010
- CourierPost Green Star Certification, August 2009
- OfficeMax Excellence Award in Industrial Property, PCNZ, June 2009
- NZ Post Merit Award in Industrial Property, PCNZ, June 2008
- DHL Merit Award in Industrial Property, PCNZ, June 2006
- Masterplan Design, Analysis and Planning Award, American Society of Landscape Architects, 2003
Click here to download article.